JUWELS user documentation
This documentation explains various aspects of using the JUWELS system at Jülich Supercomputing Centre. It contains both introductory and advanced material.
First time users might want to start at the beginning and work through the first few chapters, skipping those sub-chapters that contain advanced material. This way, you will learn how to log in to JUWELS, familiarize yourself with the environment, find pre-installed software, compile your own programs, and run them on JUWELS.
Advanced users can peruse the table of contents below to find out about particular topics they are interested in.
- Software Modules
- Building Software
- Batch system
- Processor Affinity
- MPMD: Multiple Program Multiple Data Execution Model
- GPU Computing
- JUWELS Booster Overview
- Visualization on JUWELS
- GPFS File Systems in the Jülich Environment
- Data Transfer to and from JUWELS
- Known Issues on JUWELS
- Heterogeneous and Cross-Module Jobs
- User tool jutil
- Container Runtime on JUWELS
- UNICORE in Production
- Parallel Debugging and Performance Analysis